Monday, July 22, 2013

Washington Pics + New Hair Color

I have been in Washington for a family trip. It was relaxing being a good distance away from the city. The fresh air and rustling of the trees was so peaceful. One of these days I hope to live there (or Maui!).


One of my favorite parts of the trip was riding around on a moped (pic of my first moped experience here). Despite the pic, my husband did all the driving.

Below are some of my favorite scenic views from the trip:








Current items pictured: Marine Layer striped top (xs), Lagos owl necklace, Sperry boat shoe (review), Ray-Ban polarized aviators

8 comments:

  1. I must say you look good in so many different hair colors! Love the scenic pictures...what beautiful spots! I feel more relaxed just looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, both hair + scenery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great Michelle! It looks like such a gorgeous place, I'm sure it must be so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are awesome. You look so cute on the moped. And the hair color suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this hair color on you. Thanks for sharing those pics, Michelle! Looks so relaxing and peaceful. I hope you're enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle!! Washington look so pretty and scenic. Love the new hair color too, always exciting to see what you do with your hair. And I vote for moving to Maui so I can come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for your nice comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA! Absolutely LOVE that photo of you on a moped, Michelle! I've been a passenger on one also but never the driver. Hopefully one day I won't be so chicken :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics