Saturday, July 27, 2013

Outfit Featuring Ethos Paris Dress & Neuaura Luna T-Strap Sandals

save 15% off on the dress (review) and sandals with code fitting 15

Since receiving this dress, it has been worn every week (sometimes twice), and I never tire of it. I know the word gets a lot of use, but "versatile" pops into my mind. Pairing it with different accessories makes it feel new again.

Like the dress, the sandals have become a summer favorite. I have used them for various occasions, ranging from trips to the grocery store to an outdoor wedding in Washington. Mine are a size 6 (I am typically a 7-7.5). The heel to longest point measures approximately 9.5", and the widest part is 3.5". I am especially happy to report that I did not experience any blisters.


seneca organic cotton dress styles still available in xs, more by ethos paris

luna t-strap sandals, more styles by Neuaura


Take 15% off your order through July 31 with code fitting15
Free shipping to the U.S. and Canada for orders of $100+

3 comments:

  1. I like how the dress as the option of tightening the hemline. Very neat feature : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color on your, Michelle. Very flattering! It seems to fit you really well too. Thanks for sharing the discount code. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very cute sandals. They remind me of Grecian / Roman styles from my high school Latin days :)

    This a long ways away, but we are talking about visiting Vegas in the winter / spring - hope we can catch each other!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics