Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Mango Tree - 50% Off Select Items + Free Shipping

Woohoo! I have been waiting for the little bottles twisted hobo (see my review and company spotlight here) to go on sale. It is that special to me that I want a duplicate, just in case. The free shipping deal lasts until Thursday, August 1. Check out the sale selection here. The twisted hobos are marked down to $14.

little bottles, magenta sun, olive, square dance

Aside from the hobo, I also ordered the dolman dress in xs. I have not tried their clothing items yet, so I am excited to see how this works out. I noticed there is a free exchange shipping policy, another way to ease our online shopping hesitations.

1 comment:

  1. michelle! these bags are so adorable. i love the design of them and the unique prints. they are so you. glad it went on sale so u can pick up another. :D

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics