Thursday, July 4, 2013

My 30th Birthday

mink pink dress, J. Crew purse (review), ann taylor heels, necklace from grandma's jewelry box


Saturday marked my 30th. It all started with Melting Pot on Friday night with my husband. I was happy to find out that the flowers at the table were for me to keep. :)


ethos paris dress (review), lagos necklace (b-day present), judith jack bracelet (b-day present)


Then over to my parents on Saturday afternoon. It was cute that my dad got a little goofy with the decorations. I especially loved my floating Snoopy.


At left: red velvet cake at my parent's. At right: white chocolate raspberry at my sister-in-law's.

Later that night we went to my sister-in-law's for a Hawaii-themed party. Thanks to my brother-in-law, there was a Mai Tai waiting for me when I arrived.


Also wanted to share these old pics of my 21st birthday with you. My first drink at a restaurant was at Z'Tejas. I was probably holding a Baskin Robbins pralines and cream cake.

This post is linked up to Tara's Summer Style series.


Happy Fourth to those celebrating! :)

21 comments:

  1. aww you look fabulous!! happy birthday Michelle! <3 xox P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th Michelle! Love the pics and the hair and red dresses on you :) and that rasberry white chocolate cake is making me drool...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olyvia! The cake was still moist on day three.

      Delete
  3. Happy belated, Michelle! You're so pretty! I love that your skin is glowing. Both of the cakes look super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Oh my, that red velvet cake has me drooling. I could really go for a slice right now! Or a drink, lol. You look great, and I love that you shared the old pics. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! I have plenty of strong drink recipes I can share with you! :)

      Delete
  5. You're so cute! Happy birthday! The 30's are even better than the 20's! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY 30TH MICHELLE!!!! I swear, you haven't aged in 9 years o.O I hope when I turn 30 (next month!) I'll be as happy as you look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee! I hope I look like I am in my twenties for at least another five years. Looking forward to your birthday pics. :)

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday Michelle! You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove your dress! Color and cut is perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy (belated) 30th, Michelle! You look as lovely now as you did at 21 (even better, imo)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday, Michelle! You look great in red. Sounds like you had a great start to a new decade =) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!!! Glad you had a wonderful day. You look absolutely fantastic in red! the 30's has been great to me so far.... and I hope it will be the same for you!
    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much ladies! It was also nice to see birthday wishes from new commenters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday Michelle! Glad you had a good big three-uh-oh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous for 30!!!! Happy Belated birthday!!! Great shoes by the way...and wow you should wear your glasses more often! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy, happy belated birthday! I loved all of the pictures and how sweet your family seems from all of the care / details in your celebration :) Aside from the hair color, you don't look any different from your 21st!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your dress! :) Suits you well dear. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I’ll follow right away. : )

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Denim On...

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics