Monday, June 17, 2013

My Meetup With Ping!!

Ping and Tim traveled down to Vegas once again and I got to visit with them quite a bit. Lunch at Bachi Burger and then some strolling around at Town Square Mall, hanging out at the MGM pool, and a night out at City Center. For pics of the first two events and reviews of the food, head over to Ping's post. Here are some images of our night out...


The four of us (us girls and our guys) had dinner at Mastro's Ocean Club (I had the opakapaka...amazing!). We then took some pics around the shops at Crystals in City Center. The woman above was passing by and basically asked to photobomb us! I did not know my way around City Center at all, but we ended up at the Aria where we had dessert at Jean Philippe, Ping and my husband did a little bit of roulette, and then we all sat in a lounge and listened to some live music. My favorite was the drunk guy singing along with the band's cover of "Wonderwall" by Oasis. He was dancing and belting out the lyrics. Ping had the idea to tip him. I regret not having any pictures of our time at the lounge!


cocolove dress (reviewed in 2011), J. Crew purse (review), vintage Avon necklace

This dress has not gotten a lot of wear due to fit concerns around the bust. However, I have now resolved this issue with some removable padding. The necklace is a new and special find. I have mentioned my grandma's jewelry box before. This piece came from another jewelry box of hers that was stored away in my parent's garage. I have been wanting to uncover box number two for the longest time, and was excited to have found it this spring.

Check out our last meetup in Vegas here.


11 comments:

  1. ur photobomber picture is way better than mine! lol. omg i had so much fun in Vegas with you guys. thanks for coming out to the strip too! :)
    i'm sad that we didn't get a picture of the drunk guy singing with the band. he was so entertaining and totally stole the thunder from the live band. hahahaha!!
    i love your solution of pinning removable pads into a dress like this! i'm going to have to try it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photobomb lady is so random! I love your hair, Michelle. : ) Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so fun! glad you had fun - you both look amazing. the photobomber was hilarious though! ah vegas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun time together. Love reading about your get together and seeing photos of it too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two look lovely! i'm so jealous that you guys had another meet up! oh, i have been known to sing along with oasis in my car on multiple occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you ladies had a blast. I told Ping Bachi burger is on my list to visit the next time I am in Vegas. I love your hair, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photobomber is hilarious. Vega$! I love your shoes & you both look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies! Let me know if you ever visit Vegas. :)

      Delete
  8. LOL @ the photobomber. Wish I have enough guts to do that in someone else's photo!

    You ladies look gorgeous! Ping gave us a sneak peek on Instagram, and Elle & Sydney both asked when you were going to make an account. I third their request ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cee! :) Maybe on Instagram. My poor old phone can't last much longer, so the next one will be a smart phone. I may consider getting Instagram when I get the new one. :)

      Delete
  9. Loving the hair, michelle. =) Beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics