Monday, April 29, 2013

My J. Crew 25% Off Order - Playing it Safe

skinny fleece pant, tartine purse, and vintage v-neck

I miss having a J. Crew in Vegas. Having no brick and mortar store obviously decreases how much I spend on J. Crew products. I do not want to deal with the hassle of paying a return shipping fee for items that do not fit. It would be great if J. Crew offered an occasional promotion of free return shipping. I played it safe with these items:

skinny fleece pant   these remind me of the Saturday Pant that I purchased last year, which are so warm and comfy. This style is great to wear on an airplane or a long car trip. Heads up, the size xxs in heather steel does not expect to ship until June 13. Not that I need the sweatpants now. We are breaking heat records for April!

tartine purse   reminds me of the Tillary purse I love so much for its versatility. The navy and gold also brought to mind Jean's Coach bag.

vintage v-neck   Love their vintage tees. See my review of the sizing of xxs here.

Customer Service Experience
A big thanks to Jim for shipping the fleece pants for free. When I placed my order last night, the size and style were no longer available. I finalized my order without the pants. They popped back up today, so I called to see if they could be added to my previous order to avoid paying for shipping. Jim was kind enough to override the shipping charges. That is the second time customer service has done this for me. If you are ever in that situation, give it a try.


25% off entire purchase with code SPRINGBEST thru 5/3. Free shipping on $175+


Photos courtesy of jcrew.com

4 comments:

  1. So sorry they got rid of the J.Crew B&M store! I don't know what to do without it. (well, maybe I'll spend less. lol) I totally think J.Crew has the best customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No b&m must really bite. I love the Tartine purse. Very solid. Nice pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That totally sucks for no jcrew store in vegas when there r so many malls there. Wonder if they have plans to open any back up! Can't wait to see the actual items on you!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics