Sunday, February 3, 2013

Outfit Featuring GAP Dolman-Sleeve Scoop Top

CLOTHES: J. Crew cardigan, GAP tee, Levi's jeans (review)
JEWELRY: Sheila Fajl necklace (more info), Crewcuts bracelet
ACCESSORIES: J. Crew belt, Tory Burch flats (review), Louis Vuitton cosmetic case

Still in the market for plain tees, I picked up this GAP tee in a size xs. Tall and petite sizes are available online. Approximate measurements of the xs before washing are: 25" in back, 18.5" in front, 19" width. The material is 100% rayon and very soft. It is best paired with a dark bra (I wore my navy bralette). If you like the look of this shirt, GAP also offers two embellished tops that look similar in size: gray and blue stripes.









Use code GAPSCORE for 30% off your purchase. Expires today.

9 comments:

  1. I know you are reviewing the tee, Michelle, but omg the JCrew cardi looks SO good on you! The color is so vibrant and the fit is perfect. Pairs very well with the blue underneath.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicky! The cardigan is one of my favorite purchases for the fall/winter. I am usually shy when it comes to bright colors near my face, but since this is a cardigan and the navy stripes mute it a bit, it works for me.

      Delete
    2. Hi Michelle! I was going to say the same. I love that cardi on you. The color looks fab with the blue hues you're wearing. I love the gap tee...looks so comfy. Btw Aritzia has really nice relaxed tees too, but might be more pricey...?

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I will definitely check out their tees. Thanks for the heads up.

      Delete
  2. Red is a good color on you! Love how the tee drapes well and looks very comfortable and breezy for the desert weather! Does it shrink a lot or pill in the wash? I don't think I've ever tried 100 % rayon tee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have yet to wash it. Will do an update post when i do. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the review Michelle...it's still too cold in the NE to think about s/s-tees but I definitely plan on stocking up for the Spring. Will look into these Gap ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks so comfortable! I've been wearing T's a lot lately just layered under a sweater or I'll dress it up with a fancy necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit - the tee is so amazing! thank you for the review! xox

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics