Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaching Outfit Featuring Sheila Fajl Lapis Lazuli Necklace

CLOTHES: fei tunic, Abercrombie & Fitch leggings
JEWELRY: Sheila Fajl necklace,
ACCESSORIES: Sperry shoes (review)

I received the Sheila Fajl Lapis Lazuli necklace as a Christmas gift from my in-laws. I love the delicate chain with the ample stone. sheilafajl.com offers free shipping on orders over $100, but read the customer service details carefully. At first glance, her pieces appear to be outside of what I am willing to spend on jewelry (which is currently anything more than $100), but there is an Under $100 section with some great pieces (for example, this versatile necklace).




7 comments:

  1. Michelle, that necklace is so pretty! You get the best gifts from the in laws!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is super pretty Michelle! The color is perfect, I bet you will get a ton of use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and comfy outfit for teaching. That lapis lazuli necklace is stunning - I love the gold flecks in the stone and gold disk and bead accents on the chain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. i love how its more subtle than a lot of the things out now

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty necklace! I absolutely adore the color of lapis - such a beautiful and vibrant shade of blue!

    And the makeup remover pads I had were also from a hotel :) I stocked up when we stayed for about a week during our relocation

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics