Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Outfit Featuring J. Crew Painter Tee With Buttons

CLOTHES: J. Crew tee & jeans (review)
JEWELRY: Sheila Fajl necklace (more info), Crewcuts bracelet
ACCESSORIES: J. Crew belt, Tory Burch flats (review), Dior sunglasses, Louis Vuitton purse

This painter tee with buttons (size xs) was a gift from my parents this Christmas. The sleeves are short, about an inch or two from the bottom of my wrist. I usually roll my sleeves up, so this is no issue for me. The solid colors are currently sold out online, but there is a striped version available.

See the painter boatneck tee in size xxs on Ping here. She also styled one back in 2011 with a scarf here.


J. Crew Sale: Extra 40% off final sale w/code GET40. In stores & online until 1/29

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue pants! :)
    I recently wore something very close to those.

    Also, I am holding a Soprano Racerback Tank "GIVEAWAY" on my blog.
    I would love for you to come check it out and enter for a chance to win, as I am picking TWO winners!

    Have a lovely day

    xo

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great with the colourful pants! comfortable but chic too!

    xox

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics