Wednesday, January 9, 2013

J. Crew Closing in Las Vegas


I was bummed when I received the above postcard today. No more J. Crew (besides the outlet) in Vegas. A sales associate informed me that the location is offering an additional 50% off of sale items, most likely until the closing date of January 21. The SA also mentioned that they will accept the 15% teacher discount. That 65% off is very enticing! Goodbye J. Crew! I will miss your great sale finds. For nostalgic purposes, see my favorite deals here and here. Glad there is J. Crew Aficionada and other bloggers to review their finds.

8 comments:

  1. Shouldn't it be 65% off? Or, most likely, 50% off and then 15% off, making it 57.5% off. Still tempting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...yes. Got that changed. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. That is super annoying! I hope you get some good deals out of it at least! If it makes you feel any better, all of the Ann Taylors near me keep closing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad! I use my local J. Crew to find things to order online. I hope you find some good deals in the store-closing sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow are all the J. Crews in Vegas closing? There are tons in Chicago I can't imagine them all closing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not aware of a massive closing, but this is the second Vegas location that has closed in the last few years. :(

      Delete
  5. I'm so surprised! The J. Crews around me both in OH and CA are always hopping with people. I hope you at least find some wonderful store closing deals!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics