Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fitting Room: J. Crew Sheer Stripe Tunic

J. Crew Sheer Stripe Tunic, xxs

I am on the hunt for a wispy tunic to use during swimsuit weather. My first try, the sheer stripe tunic, was too wide. I had to double check the picture I took of the tag to be sure it was a size xxs. What I did love was the look of the sleeves and the pattern. Below are some other current options offered by J. Crew that I think are cute. Considering how little I will use a coverup, I cannot justify paying full price for any of them. Of course my favorite one, the teddy tunic, has to be the most expensive of the bunch.


whisper gauze baja dress, embroidered rope tunic, floral stripe tunic, teddy tunic

Use code FREESHIP for free shipping at any price until Sun., 2/3

1 comment:

  1. isn't it always the case, that what you like the most always ends up being the most expensive? :P

    xox P

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics