Sunday, December 16, 2012

Teaching Outfit Featuring Sorel Conquest Carly Short Boot

CLOTHES: LOFT dress, Romeo & Juliet shawl (c/o Elle), Ann Taylor tights
JEWELRY: J. Crew necklace
ACCESSORIES: Banana Republic belt, Sorel boots

I am eagerly awaiting our family trip to Washington this winter. In preparation, I splurged on a pair of Sorel boots that I know will get use in the Washington snow, as well as on rainy days in Vegas. Thursday and Friday actually brought us some wet weather, so I was able to test these out (wore the above outfit on Thursday) and loved them! I am between a 7-7.5 and went with a 7.5. There were no 7's to compare. There is definitely some room for thicker socks, but they are not too loose without.

14 comments:

  1. i love those boots. they're both adorable and functional. i don't know why i haven't gotten some yet? living in Wisconsin more than justifies it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute in this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Would love to see these with a snow-ready outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi michelle!! I love how u layered that vest with the sweater dress. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitties are so cute <3 The boots are a popular choice for snowy weather, so I know they'll do well for you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots looks like they can withstand tough weather and looks stylish! Love how you sort of match your cats today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit!!! :) The boots look cute but also really functional...you'll have to tell us all about your trip when you return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make weather boots look so casual chic, Michelle! Have a great time on the family trip, and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those winter boots look awesome on you. Have a great time in Washington. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies! Will definitely take pics to share from Washington! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit Michelle! Have a great trip :) I was at Marshalls the other day (we have it in Canada now!) and saw a pair of sorels I wanted really badly but they didn't have my size :(

    I love your kitties, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way of viewing things - I am a bit more of a
    monochrome person, myself
    Here is my website www.chickcomedy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this casual style and layering! Perhaps we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics