Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Outfit Featuring Michael Stars Sheer Jersey Dolman Drape Neck Top & Dr. Martens Triumph Boots

CLOTHES: Michael Stars top, J. Crew leggings
JEWELRY: Nadri skull necklace, bracelets from Dillard's
ACCESSORIES: Dr. Martens boots, sash from old skirt used as belt, Chanel purse

I love my new Dr. Martens boots! I am wearing a size 7 (usually a 7 or 7.5) and would recommend sizing down. I pair these with regular socks, but they could also accommodate something thicker and not feel too tight. They are a pain to take on and off, though. The first time I tried removing these was comical. It seemed impossible...I swear it took me close to five minutes of cussing and grunting. I am now down to about one minute to remove both boots.

After buying the boots, I was on a mission (and still am) to find tops that pair nicely with black leggings. Although labeled a top, the Michael Stars item wears more like a tunic on petites. For more images, see it on revolveclothing.com (get 10% off with code TULIP). Besides leggings, I think it will pair nicely with tights and jeans.


Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the cute bows on your docs!

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking for tops that work with leggings, too. i struggle. yours is super cute, but its too cold for that here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - those Docs are so cool. You look so edgy and cute. I love pieces that remind me of the 90's!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics