Monday, October 1, 2012

TOMS Desert Bootie Review

TOMS Desert Bootie, size 6.5
see original post about these here

Comfort and Fit  I am normally a 7 or 7.5 in shoes, but a 6.5 in TOMS canvas flats. I would suggest ordering a size 7 in the booties if you are my size. When I tried these on in a size 7, they felt loose at the time. However, I was rushed and agitated (horrible sales associate "helping" me), so my judgement was off. My pinky toes felt a little cramped in the 6.5's. Even with the addition of toe pads to help slippage, I still felt a slight tightness.

The Decision to Return  I gave the purchase some more thought, and since I already own a pair of similar color booties from LOFT (see them in a post here) that are still in good condition, I decided not to exchange for the next size up. Instead, I am going for a completely different style, combat boots! I just placed an order for the Dr. Martens Triumph boots. I am both nervous and excited to try them out!


Have a great week! :)

6 comments:

  1. These desert boots are really cute. I love the wedge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the wedge and the grey color! can't wait to see the triumph boots on you. they are so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute booties! My canvas TOM's are also a 1/2 size smaller. Probably because the material stretches out to suit our feet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your combat boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your decision! I like your LOFT booties better than these!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics