Friday, September 21, 2012

Tillary Purse Reduced Even More

Tillary Purse now reduced to $59.99 in stores

J. Crew has quickly become my first stop when I visit Town Square. I love that they accept my teacher discount with promotional sales, resulting in some great deals (see here and here). I also appreciate the great service, particularly from one sales associate named Sylvia. She takes the time to send handwritten thank you notes and calls when an item I really like goes on sale. Today she gave me the heads up that the Tillary purse in brilliant purple has been reduced to $59.99 in store. It is definitely worth checking out if you want to add a colorful purse to your wardrobe that can be used both day or night.



I hope you enjoy your weekend!! :)



5 comments:

  1. Love the bag and colour is just right <3, lucky you and the teachers discount :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's an awesome deal. Gotta love great customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on Ping's comment - very impressed with the customer service! Is she your personal shopper? Such a pretty and vibrant color! I'm on the lookout for a medium-sized crossbody bag in red leather. I wish the Edie had a longer strap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shopping there quite a bit during the spring/early summer, so she just kind of noticed. She keeps an eye out for me when items I really like go on sale. That would be great if the Tillary came out with a red version!

      Delete
  4. I've been looking for colored purses. Thanks for the heads up. Lucky you on the teacher's discount. =)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics