Monday, September 24, 2012

Outfit Featuring Sugarlips Camisole Bra Review

CLOTHES: ann taylor blouse w/sugarlips camisole bra, mimi chica shorts
JEWELRY: j. crew necklace and bracelet
ACCESSORIES: j. crew purse, ann taylor heels

Another item from my sugarlips.com order was their camisole bra in navy. It proved to be a useful piece for me this summer paired under tank tops, and I am excited to use it with sheer blouses this fall. I wore the above outfit when my husband and I tried out a place called English's at Town Square over the weekend. I felt like my feet needed a break after the work week, so at the last minute I changed into my Tory Burch Eddie flats (see my review here).


The band across the bottom measures 11.75". The sides measures 5". The padding is removable. Pictures are with padding.


Related Content

I also styled this blouse back in November
More bloggers style this blouse: Elaine, Elle, Jean, and Ying
J. Crew Tillary purse is on sale in stores. See my post here



2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit Michelle! Your hair looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, Michelle. I love the scenery too.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics