Monday, September 3, 2012

DHC Skincare - Free Shipping on Orders of $25+



Free shipping on $25 or more. Ends Tues., 9/4 at 11:59 ET.


If you are interested in trying out DHC products, now is a great time. I first became hooked in February of this year. For reference, I live in a dry climate and my skin type is combination. With my current regimen, I rarely get pimples. Here are the products I have used extensively from DHC:


deep cleansing oil   This product is amazing! It is important that this is applied to a dry face with dry hands. Really take the time to slow down and relax with a nice one minute massage of this over your face. I know it may sound scary that you are rubbing oil on your face, but this has not caused me any breakouts.

mild soap   This is used after the oil. It does take some effort to get a good lather. You could also try the washing powder, which suds up much easier.

mild lotion   I went through a period of time in which I thought toners were a gimmick, but I am all for this one. This does not strip your face of too much oil, and it helps to ensure that no soap is left behind.

acerola cream   I ordered this hoping it could be a replacement for my pricey SK-II essence. This cream leaves your skin feeling nourished, but can be too heavy for daytime wear on those with combination skin. Although it has not caused me to breakout, I do notice I am more oily.

after bath hair treatment   This is great if you use a lot of styling tools and have color-treated hair. Two or three pumps is all you need.

purifying charcoal shower gel   Two pumps of this is great mixed with St. Ives acne scrub. Apply to your arms, legs, and back to keep soft.





Choose Your Own Samples

With every order you get to select four samples from a long list of DHC products. Plus, they send you two extra samples chosen by DHC. I suggest stocking up on items that you could use for travel, such as a face mask, shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.


Points

DHC has a great points system. Not only do loyal customers receive up to 10% off their orders, you can also accrue points that can be exchanged for full-size products or upgraded shipping. Read more about the system here.


U.S. Shipping

Economy shipping is free on orders of $85 or more. It is listed as 7-10 days, but is usually the latter. Since I have been spoiled by the quick shipping from other companies, this is a long time for me to wait! Try to time your purchases so that your order is placed before your stock runs out. Read more about the shipping policy here.


What are your DHC recommendations?



6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the DHC cleansing oil too...it's so cool how it just comes right off without leaving any greasy residue once water hits it. So awesome!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using the acerola products this summer (toner, cream, & gel) and find that they actually dry out my oily skin just enough to work for me. Also, I think there is definitely a brightening effect on my skin as well. So, I recommend them for oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing what works for you!

      Delete
  3. I've tried the cleansing oil after reading you last skin care post and thought it was ok but left my skin a little stripped. Since I've tried the Tatcha cleansing oil and like that one much more. You should give it a try. A bit pricier but for your face worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear the DHC oil did not work out for you. I am surprised to hear that it stripped your skin. Glad you found a good replacement, though. I will keep that in mind if it is time for me to make a change. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

      Delete

Web Statistics