Sunday, September 9, 2012

Casual Dinner Outfit Featuring Tory Burch Double Wrap Bracelet

CLOTHES: j. crew dress
JEWELRY: gold chain with craft bead, tory burch bracelet
ACCESSORIES: j. crew purse, loft sandals

I love thick and chunky bracelets, but they are usually too large on my 5.75" wrists. I was thrilled that the Tory Burch double wrap bracelet (which was a birthday present from my sister-in-law and her husband) fit me. As I look through the reviews on Nordstrom.com, most small-wristed women agree with me. Unfortunately, those particular ladies neglect to provide their wrist measurements. Only one reviewer does mention her size, but I disagree with her on fit: "I have about a 6" wrist and this was way too big."

Here are the other double wrap options offered at Nordstrom.com:

foxhead, metallic, saffiano, hedgehog, studs

Hope you have a great week!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! A few of my friends received Tory Burch bracelets for their birthdays, too. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in this outfit, Michelle! I am glad you found the bracelet that fits your wrist properly. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this review - i agree that these bracelets fit smaller wrists. aren't they so fun?

    you look fantastic! xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bracelet and all your accessories work well with your outfit! Oh that minty clutch is so pretty! Can't wait till I find a similar minty clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sandals :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit - I love those animal print sandals! After much hemming and hawing, I finally ordered the J. Crew leopard espadrilles during the 30% promo, need to take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute bracelet! I have yet to get one like that one but thanks for sharing the fit of it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics