Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Banana Republic Marina Strappy Sandal

banana republic marina strappy sandal, 7.5

Now that I have had a chance to wear these heels to work, I wanted to give you an update. Unfortunately, the current online price is still above $100. However, I purchased mine in-store for $69.99 (no promotion included) about one month ago.

sizing   I am usually a size 7 or 7.5. After trying both sizes, I decided to go with the 7.5. My toes were nearly hanging off the edges in the smaller sizing.

comfort   I managed to stay blister-free! My outer toes are a little red, but the skin is not broken. There is no special padding in these heels, so my feet feel like they could use a massage. I would consider adding inserts for comfort, but that would elevate my toes even more, most likely causing them to blister.

versatility   The goldtone hardware does limit the possible pairings. Also, this is not an appropriate style for all seasons.



Hope everyone is enjoying their week!! :)



4 comments:

  1. such a cute pic :) those are so cute. i always end up with blisters when i wear strappy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes. My feet always feel like it needs a massage after wearing heels, however it's so worth it! :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, the first thought that came to mind when I saw these sandals was how they look like our J.Crew glitter belt! Perhaps a bit matchy matchy if worn together, but cute pieces on their own. I like how your cat approves too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! They do look like the belt...just slightly different shades when I held them next to each other. Yeah, Chooch loves shoes! After I remove my shoes, I usually find her lounging on them soon after. :)

      Delete

Web Statistics