Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update: Sperry Top-Sider 'Bluefish 2-Eye' Boat Shoe

You may remember back in July that I was preparing for a trip up to Seattle. One of the items I purchased for the trip were the Sperry bluefish 2-eye boat shoes. Here are the before and after images:






The bottom image is how they look after being worn for most of my Seattle trip, which included running what seemed like miles through the Las Vegas airport, lots of walking in Downtown Seattle, and getting soaked in a downpour while on our way to catch a ferry to Bainbridge Island. I think I wore these too much, because one of my heels was a little sore on day three. I switched to wearing my canvas TOMS on the night of day three. If worn under normal conditions, I doubt that would have happened. Here is an outfit from day two:


CLOTHES: splendid button down, anthro cardigan, ag jeans
JEWELRY: low luv necklace, j. crew bracelet
ACCESSORIES: ray-ban aviators, free people tote, sperry shoes



More Cute Sperry Options


navy nubuck plaid, quilted in black, gold or pewter, linen/oat


black leopard, denim leopard, bahama in black/white or cognac zebra


Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! :)



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for update.

    What's the size of your shirt? Looks nice! S or XS???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an xs, but falls really short. I did a review here: http://thepetitefittingroom.blogspot.com/2012/07/anthropologie-sale-find-splendid-softly.html

      Delete
  2. michelle, you look so cute! love the casual outfit with those shoes and the crossbody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It was definitely a comfy outfit for walking around the city! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the ease and preppiness that Sperry shoes lend to every outfit and what a cute tote! I love crossbody bags :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics