Friday, August 10, 2012

Shopping Finds and Banana Republic Fitting Room PIcs

j. crew perfect-fit cardigan, xxs
banana republic marina strappy sandal, 7.5

A J. Crew sales associate saw me oohing and aahing over the perfect-fit cardigan last month. Being familiar with my personal J. Crew policy of sales pieces only, she offered to call me when the price was reduced. I received that call this Wednesday. I am so glad that she took the time to do that, because this sweater went fast! The smallest size in store was a small and it is already sold out online.

I also stopped by Banana Republic for some back-to-school shopping. I found some incredibly comfortable heels. The in-store sale price of $69.99 is much better than the online price. Here are some other items I tried on while at Banana:



striped silk side-button blouse, 0
I loved the feel of the fabric, but it is a little too sheer for my work environment. The in-store sale price was $34.99.




sandra printed tie-neck blouse, xsp & navy lightweight wool pencil skirt, oop
I adore this pattern. It also comes in a very pretty cream and green color. It is still full price, though. The skirt fit ok, but it seems a bit long. I brought it in the fitting room just so I could have a skirt to try on with the top.


20% off your online purchase with code SPECIAL20 - ends 8/13
30% off your in-store denim purchase



5 comments:

  1. i love that second top - it looks great and the pattern is pretty! xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd blouse is beautiful too bad still full price. You found good deals in store! Those sandals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still cant believe your Jcrew PS is so nice! my store would never do that for me. BR has has some nice stuff lately. I just put an order in for some pants... no idea how BR pants fit! do their petites fit like AT petites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like the people at this J. Crew. :) The BR pants seem to fit either about right on me or a little snug. I don't think that I have tried on enough AT pants to compare.

      Delete
  4. The cardigan is so cute! I really love that 2nd top too!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics