Thursday, August 9, 2012

LOFT Friends and Family Sale - 40% Off Entire Purchase



Now that I am on the hunt for teaching clothes again, I took advantage of LOFT's friends and family sale. Here is what I ordered:


ballet flats, marisa ankle pants, stripe 1/2 sleeve tee, zoe straight leg pants


Here are some other items that I considered, but did not purchase because I saw how crazy my shopping cart was getting:

wispy feathers skirt, striped tee, colorblock tee, striped poncho, polka dot tee

Use code FRIENDS for 40% off your online purchase until 8/12

13 comments:

  1. Michelle! Thanks for the heads up. I been eyeing some of their stuff, in particular their pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought 4 diff pairs of their pants. LoL!!

      Delete
    2. Lol! Can't wait to see!

      The two that I ordered are 00R...I am hoping they work! The pretty blue/berry pair was not available in 00P and I could not find the zoe offered in petite.

      Delete
  2. Love those blue pants! I ordered a few things and plan on hitting up my local store in a bit, we shall see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man. I can't believe I clicked on your post Michelle. I deleted LOFT's email this morning and didn't look back. But I like those ankle pants...should I? I shouldn't........................................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I normally would not have placed an order, but I really want to get some more work pants that are machine washable!

      Delete
  4. I couldn't resist the sale and order the star print trench and scuba pencil in Deep Cabernet. I love those blue pants you got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I did not even see that item! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i couldn't resist the sale either.. got a blouse and that striped trench .. i can't pass up stripes at 40% off. :P

    xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just placed an order after seeing your post. Your post made me want Zoe pants. Looks promising!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics