Friday, August 17, 2012

J. Crew Fitting Room: Dot Popover, Cords, & Tillary Purse





jacquard dot popover, 00
classic mini in double-serge cotton, 00

I was so close to ordering this blouse with the free shipping deal going on. I was not as enamored with the item once I tried it on. I will keep an eye out for a steep enough sale price.



toothpick cord in neon fuchsia, 24R

If you are in the market for colored cords under $100, J. Crew has this style in six colors online. Not sure about the fit on me, though. The waist was fine, but it seems a little too tight on my legs.



tillary purse

I have been stalking the Tillary purse in bright mint (shown above) this entire week. It finally popped back up online today and I purchased it immediately. The other three colors are newer and still full price online. However, I spotted these today at the Las Vegas location for the sale price of $109.99. There were at least five of each color. Seeing them made me so excited to receive mine in the mail! The leather felt so soft. UPDATE: I received a shipment notification 13 hours after I made my purchase. That was fast!



Free shipping with code FREESHIP. Ends Sun., 8/19



Related Content

My review of the anchors aweigh cardigan



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the FS code! I've been eyeing some of their pieces. Love those purses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that popover. It's in one of my favourite colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The color is gorgeous! That is what initially attracted me to the top. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review. That popover is so cute! Now I'm interested in it. I have to try it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it works for you! But, for your wallet's sake, maybe it is best if it does not! :)

      Delete
  4. I love all your choices here. I might go up a size in the cords--and then I think they would look perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input! I will try to size up and see how I feel.

      Delete
  5. I've been stalking that Tillary purse, too! Love that polka dot top on you!


    Love from a fellow petite,
    S

    http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

    I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog in case you'd like to enter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics