Thursday, August 16, 2012

J. Crew Cardigan in Anchors Aweigh + Free Shipping

J. Crew is offering free shipping until Sunday, August 19 with code FREESHIP. I asked customer service what time sale items were re-stocked online. Her answer was continuously. So if your item is currently sold out (which is seems so many are!), you have until Sunday to keep checking.

Below is the Anchors Aweigh cardigan in a size xxs. The fit was fine, but I decided to pass because I needed to stick to my shopping list.






New Arrival Tops Under $100


peter pan collar tee, houndstooth sweatshirt, dotted popover


New Arrival Cords Under $100


tootpick, bootcut, matchstick


Final Sale Belts


chevron belt, two-tone belt, striped belt

skinny leather belt, patent leather skinny, braided belt


Hope everyone is enjoying their week! :)

9 comments:

  1. I like that peter pan collared tee. I'm going to have to grab me one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.Crew anchor items are the cutest, imo. I remember also seeing some anchor tops, pants, and even iPhone case if you're still in the market for this print.

    Thanks for the new arrivals heads up. I'm off to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute...maybe it will go on further discount and you can snatch it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job sticking to your shopping list. I have a hard time doing so when I see cute stuff. J.Crew does know how to make nice clothes.

    Have a great night, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so fun!! you did well sticking to your list and resisting!! i need to do more of that!! xox P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardi is sooooo cute on you. Great you stick to your shopping list! I have to... I don't remember how many times I've thought so...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so good for sticking to your shopping list. The anchor cardigan is cute. If it does on further sale, I may get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is that cardigan?!? I like the nautical-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I love the anchor top especially. Can't get enough of the new J Crew fall catalog!! :)

    Love from a fellow petite blogger,
    S

    http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

    I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics