Saturday, July 7, 2012

My J. Crew Deals + Teacher Discount


full price > in store sale price > my final price w/promo + teacher discount

shirred mini tweed skirt      $118   >   $24.99   >   $14.97

postage stamp tweed skirt      $98   >   $49.99   >   $29.74

cotton cable sweater      $79.50   >   $19.99   >   $11.89

marled cable pullover in stripe      $95.00   >   $19.99   >   $11.89

vintage cotton tee      $29.50   >   $19.99   >   $11.89

navy headband      $14.50   >   $2.99   >   $1.78


J. Crew is offering 30% off sale purchases in stores and online (use code MUSTHAVE) until Monday, July 9. A warning, the prices are final sale. Teachers, remember to take your teacher ID card with you to receive your extra 15% off, totaling 45% off the sale price! The J. Crew in Las Vegas has been more consistent about offering the teacher discount with promotional sales. I hope teachers in other cities are able to get the same deal.




Enjoy your weekend! :)

10 comments:

  1. Waaaah! What a great deal! Our Jcrew has no small sizes left. What sizes did you get on the tweed skirts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vicky! Sorry for getting back to you late...your comment was in the spam box?! I got a 00 in the green and a 0 in the pinkish. There was no 00 to try on to compare. The band fits nice and comfy on the 0, but it flares out towards the bottom a little more than I normally like. I will wear it once or twice and see how I feel. If I am still bothered by it, I will see if my mom can take in the sides.

      Delete
  2. Omg what a great deal. Ure making me think about stopping at jcrew today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great deal!! love the last picture, so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitty is adorable! Great scores in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eyes are bulging at the great deals you got! But.. where are the pictures of you in the clothes? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those skirts...you weren't kidding when u said u got some awesome deals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those skirts are so cute! we're not allowed to add teacher/ student discount with promos at my b&m. i think its hit or miss with your store! :( but wow. im seriously amazed at your deals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is frustrating that the discount is not always accepted for you. That is what it is like at LOFT stores in Vegas...very annoying when there is no consensus from all sales associates.

      Delete
  8. You got great deals!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you in them! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics