Friday, July 6, 2012

J. Crew 30% Off Sale

J. Crew is offering 30% off sale purchases both in stores and online (use code MUSTHAVE) until Monday, July 9. There is a mix of both regular and final sale items online. On the rare occasion that I do purchase final sale items, they are usually accessories. Here are some items that are priced decently after the promo:


brompton hobo                       boardwalk tote                       tillary purse


chevron belt                       brompton clutch                       braided rope belt


makeup pouch                       candy-stripe clutch                       patent leather belt

I hope everyone enjoys the upcoming weekend! :)

5 comments:

  1. So many temptations! I've spent way too much money there recently lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh Michelle! I posted about this sale too :)

    Such great deals - too bad it's all final sale. I did order a few things because I couldn't resist the temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tillary purse....i think I saw someone else with it..was it elle?! Must resist temptation...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tillary bag. So cute! Thanks for sharing this!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many cute things. i love the belt and the tilary purse!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics