Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dream Daily by Rozae Nichols Henga Shirtdress


dream daily by rozae nichols' henga shirtdress, small in red motif
style #24604829   sale price: $168.00 $49.95


I tried on a handful of sale dresses at Anthropologie last week. I was ready to pass on all, but my mom insisted that this dress was cute and wanted to buy it for my birthday. I did have to settle with a size small, but a belt and bralette make this dress more flattering. Size xs is still available online, plus you get an extra 25% off since this is a sale item.


The last button is where the stripe pattern begins. I will most likely safety pin this a couple inches below to feel more secure.


If arm holes are too large on an item, I think a bralette is a good solution. I am wearing a Free People bralette in xs. A belt also helped slim this dress. The one I am wearing is the Aubrey belt from J. Crew that I picked up for less than $6 back in April. J. Crew offers a similar looking option in lots of pretty colors with their skinny leather belt.


Some online reviewers mentioned that the parrot print is not crisp. Also, the fabric feels a little clingy.

Approximate Measurements and Garment Details


size s / measurements in inches
  • bust - 17.5
  • side length - 26.25
  • length at center back - 36.5
  • length of opening below front buttons - 9.5
  • 100% polyester ; hand wash or dry clean


Related Content

Receive an extra 25% off your sale purchases at Anthropologie stores and online
Another pretty dress by Rozae Nichols that can be found on sale at Anthropologie



4 comments:

  1. The pattern is super cute and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print! You can easily take in the sides :)

    <3, natasha @ twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print is super cute. The dress will look great with the side slimmed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print is sooooo cute! great piece for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics