Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anthropologie Sale Find: Splendid Softly Shaped Buttondown


splendid softly shaped button down, xs in blue
style #24029597   sale price: $98.00 $29.95


At first this shirt seems too large on me, but it looks much better after rolling up the sleeves. It is a little too short for me to tuck in to jeans, so I will just let it hang. Unfortunately my new find will not get much wear until Vegas cools down, but I will definitely pack this for Seattle next week!



Approximate Measurements and Garment Details


size xs / measurements in inches
  • width at shoulders - 16
  • bust - 18
  • length of sleeve - 24.5
  • length at center front* - 18.75
  • length at center back - 23.75
  • 100% rayon / sleeves are 50% pima cotton & 50% modal; machine washable

*measured from very top button to bottom hem



Related Content

Receive an extra 25% off your sale purchases at Anthropologie stores and online
See Kelly do some fit-faking with a long sleeve blouse



2 comments:

  1. love the color and actually the length too. i like when shirts hang like that sometimes. i think it would be super cute with short shorts too...heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and how the shirt looks soft. I agreed with Ping it will be cute with short.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics