Monday, June 11, 2012

Trina Turk for Banana Republic: Fitting Room Pics

zazzy zebra tunic, 0
style #228793   price: $89.50









This was the only Trina Turk item that I purchased today. I am currently on the lookout for loose-fitting tops that cover my shoulders. This item meets my requirements exactly. However, the price still has me cringing and wondering if it is a true keeper. Also, I do want to mention that the arm opening is large, so skin shows through. UPDATE: I returned this item. See explanation here.



swirl cowl-neck knit dress, xs
style #905646   price: $120.00







I thought this would be a great dress for work. However, I did not like the price. Something I may consider if I can find it on mega sale, but I doubt that will happen!



silk one-shoulder dress, 0
style #905645   price: $130.00











Just a tad too wide, even when belted. I would prefer the length shorter.



coachella cowl-neck top, 0
style #905701   price: $79.50







Pretty design. The fit was nice. This is not something that is on my want list right now.



...POST ADDITION...








The Trina Turk crazy botanical silk top is not currently available online, but might be in stores. Out of all the prints from the collection, this and the zazzy zebra are my favorite. :)




Here is the tag for the necklace I am wearing in the fitting room. I purchased it on Saturday at Banana for 30% off the full price of $49.50. It can be worn long or doubled up as shown. I have been wanting a medium to large gold chain necklace since seeing Jean's post here. And then Ping had to go and post this, which made me want one even more!


Related Content

Another fitting room review by SewPetiteGal
Elle and Sydney style the pisces strapless patio dress
Jean styles the crazy botanical twist-strap dress
Kelly and Ping style the zazzy zebra sateen skirt
More pictures of the swirl cowl-neck knit dress at Little Flowers

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the review. I'm really interested in this collection but haven't seen yet in real life.

    The last one fits you really well and so cute! Love 1st one too but seems sheer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is sheer, but it works fine with a bralette or a cami. :) I prefer a bralette for the Vegas heat.

      Delete
  2. Love the color of the one-shoulder silk dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review! I love the first one!

    Tina

    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see any zazzy zebra items at my store. Love that top on you as well as the knit dress! Hope there's enough of the knit dress that you'll find it on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No zazzy zebra?! :( The Banana I was at yesterday did not have the pretty dress that Jean styled. They did have the top in that pattern...I will have to add that to this post!

      Delete
  5. thanks for the review - i really like the zazzy zebra items too! everything looked really cute on you too! xox P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was eyeing that necklace too but wish it wasn't that shiny. I haven't been to the store to see all those BR x TT pieces yet. Thanks for the review, Michelle. It's very helpful - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to see this collection in person and really want to! Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're also a fan of the Zazzy Zebra! It's my favorite print from the collection, with those shorts that Khatu and Wendy have as second. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looked great on you Michelle! I really like the collection and I cringe at the price too - especially for me - it's higher in Canada! I was in Florida when the collection launched but sadly the stores near me didn't carry petites. I think I might spulrge on some of the silk pieces though.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics