Monday, June 4, 2012

Spring Outfit Featuring Lagos Rope Necklace


CLOTHES: american eagle dress
JEWELRY: lagos necklace with craft beads, nadri bangle
ACCESSORIES: american eagle belt and sandals, nordstrom purse


I rediscovered a box of beads that my mother-in-law gave me while I was in college. I found some turquoise beads that could be strung on the lagos rope necklace I received for my birthday last summer. What I love most about this chain is that although it is slightly thick, I can still string various pendants or beads on it to change the look.










This is the original pendant that came with my chain.
.

With a Mars and Valentine pendant.
.

Hope everyone had a nice start to their week! :)

7 comments:

  1. michelle, love the original pendant! it's such a pretty necklace and it's cool that you can put other pendants with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find the cutest summer dresses from AE and yours is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your original necklace so much. It is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is perfect for summer. I love the Mars and Valentine pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite colour combinations is white with turquoise jewellery. It is so beautiful and looks fantastic on you!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DIY necklaces!

    <3 S
    http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics