Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nike 3.5" Modern Sport Training Shorts


nike modern sport mesh shorts, xs in black
style #453655   price: $30.00


I have owned these shorts for only one month, but I am getting that forward-thinking sadness that Kelly describes in her post, To Hoard, Or Not To Hoard? Since these shorts have been worn a lot already (last teacher day of school to clean my classroom, running errands, around the house, hanging out with family), I assume their life expectancy will be lower than most items in my closet, so I am considering buying another pair.


The material is so comfortable...they feel like basketball shorts. The pocket has no closure, however, I have been able to stuff my cell phone, keys, driver license, and credit card in there when I have gone to the grocery store.


I usually like to pair these with a J. Crew vintage cotton v-neck tee in xxs. My review here.


I originally bought these (found them at Sport Chalet) for the gym, but obviously they have found a wider range of uses. These have stayed dry when working out, but I must admit I have only worn them to the gym twice.

Approximate Measurements


size xs / measurements in inches
  • elastic band width - 13.25
  • side length - 9.75
  • inseam - 3.25*
  • pocket opening - 4
  • pocket depth - 5**

*These are called 3.5" because of the inseam length, but mine measure differently
**The pocket has a V shape at the bottom, which causes the width to become smaller at 4.25



Related Content

Find more colors at: Dick's, Nike, Nordstrom, Sport Chalet, Sports Authority
Same shorts, different color on sale for $23.97 at Nike's website

3 comments:

  1. You look really good in simple & casual outfit. Those shorts look really comfortable but chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look so comfy!! i'll be needing to invest in some new workout shorts and i'll check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say get another pair. You will regret it when you cannot find them! They look cute on you.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics