Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Banana Republic Freja Envelope Clutch


freja envelope clutch, camel
style #434651   my price: $89.50 $34.99






Sale alert!! This clutch is still full price online, but was marked down to $49.99 at the Banana Republic in Town Square. Plus, I happened to be in the store during a 30% off sales promotion. My evening bag collection is slim, so I went for this neutral in camel. I picked up the last one in this color, but I did notice about four others in a gorgeous fuschia (not sure of the actual name) color.


Approximate Measurements and Details

  • chain length - 25"
  • 11x7" (one inch wider than stated on BR's website)
  • 100% leather exterior / canvas interior with zipper pocket


Related Content

See my fitting room pics of items from the Trina Turk for Banana Republic collection

9 comments:

  1. I really like this...will have to see if my store has one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this!! what a versatile piece! xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great deal!! I've been shopping too much lately so I'm hoping to stay faaarrrr away from the mall for a little while. All these sales kill me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. michelle, that clutch is seriously so cute! i can't believe you got for such a good price. it's definitely a steal and the color is so versatile too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this! Gonna check it out in store, but the colour is so versatile and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great deal Michelle! This is a great neutral to have and I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Banana Republic! This clutch is so elegant and will work with any outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. This color goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics