Thursday, May 24, 2012

Free People Ex Boyfriend Tee


CLOTHES: free people tee & bralette, j. crew jeans
JEWELRY: necklaces from grandma's jewelry box, j. crew bracelet
ACCESSORIES: j. crew belt, tory burch flats, prada purse


This top was the only item from my Free People purchase that I kept. I love the neutral oatmeal shade. I think it is too sheer for a regular bra, so I pair it with a bralette.






Approximate Measurements and Details


size xs / measurements in inches
  • width at shoulders - 16
  • bust - 18.5
  • sleeve circumference - 15
  • length at center back - 25
  • length at center front - 20.5
  • 90% polyester / 10% cotton; machine washable


Related Content

Get 10% off intimates and free shipping during Free People's The Hunt Is On, Week 3
This top works well paired with the A&F benni shorts I reviewed here

10 comments:

  1. Free People is my favorite brand! i loveee their stuff! i love boyfriend tees, im a big fan of baggier clothes! love the red skinnies! so cute!

    im having a fun accessories giveaway on my blog, check it out if you haven't already!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the items at Free People, but most of their things are so pricey for me! I'm always stalking their sale section though. Love the relaxed tee on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Jessy on the Free People prices. That shirt is great for the hot summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt looks really relaxing and good for summer. Good idea to pair it with bralette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you paired it with those jeans! Looks like a nice, airy summer top :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tee looks so cute on you Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the top is perfect for summer! I love the color of those skinnies too! I'm going to see if I can put together an outfit just like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this outifit :)

    I'm here for the first time and I have to say that you've got amazing view from your garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that T!! You can never underestimate a great and comfy T - just goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics