Thursday, March 29, 2012

J. Crew Lion Head Locket Necklace


j. crew lion head locket necklace
style #75423   price: $50.00



WARNING: The color listed on J. Crew's website is labeled "antique gold," but the web image looks more like a silver necklace. As you can see, it is clearly gold!



ANOTHER WARNING: This "locket" has a smooth interior, making it unable to secure an item or picture. It will hold a tiny piece of paper, but the moment you open it the item will fall.



Kunu was very curious, of course. At one point he started running off with the necklace. :)

11 comments:

  1. hehe your kitten is so adorable! I love the necklace as well...it's really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very unique piece of jewelry, Michelle! Kunu sure does like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design on the necklace since it so unique and remind me of Aslan from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL with Kunu - too cute! Such a pretty necklace though I wish it could hold something in the locket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Kunu sounds adorable! This is a beautiful necklace, I can't want to see what you wear it with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, too funny. For some reason, when I saw the necklace, I thought of the kitty. When I scroll down, I wasn't surprised to see Kunu, but still laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Smart kitty -- must hate kitty competition! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The canvas Tillary tote I bought is now only $99 on jcrew.com if you're interested: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/DynamicAsst/HandbagShop_old/shapes/tote/PRDOVR~65591/99102599429/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~P_saleprice|0~20+17+4294966904~90~~~~~~~/65591.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha your cat is funny! The necklace is very unique...I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful and stunning that attracts to me.
    Locket pendent online

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics