Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cat #5 - Padre




We adopted cat #5 this weekend! We call him Padre, but I am sure it will morph into something else like all the other cat names. He meowed like crazy the first two nights, causing my husband to get very little sleep. I fall asleep and stay asleep easily, thankfully. Now he seems to fit in just fine...none of the cats hissed at him today. Our boy Kunu ("Boy") is the only one that never hissed at Padre. The first day we brought Padre home, Kunu actually went into his cage to say hello...he is such a friendly man! :)

12 comments:

  1. Padre is too adorable! Thank you for sharing your family's latest addition with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I had an all black cat when I was little, except she had one white paw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! My husband and I both allergic to cat so we can't have one :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! What a cute kitty! I'm glad I'm not the only crazy cat lady...I have four!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww......I just love him!! And he's definitely making himself at home sleeping on the bed :) Lol Isn't it funny how their names morph into something specifically for them? He looks very much like my Gwenyth (which morphed into Gwenny) Hee hee We've only been able to have one boy cat in our house because the girls are soooo particular about their toilet facilities! We finally had to have a "Girl's box" and a "Boy's box" just to keep the peace...Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I want to snuggle him so hard. We lost our kitty about three years ago now (Husband had had her for close to 20 years!) and I'm definitely feeling like it's time to add a new kitty to our brood. This post definitely isn't helping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Padre is so cute! You look put a cute red bow on him and he will look like Milu the cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Padre is so sleek! I was just going to say, I think you and Callandra of Petite Early Morning Style would get along, and lo and behold I see her comment above me : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Padre is adorable! He looks almost identical to my Baxter except for the facial expression. :) I love black cats!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics