Sunday, March 11, 2012

Abercombie & Fitch Trista Top and Benni Shorts


abercrombie trista top, xs
sale price: $78.00 $12.90

abercrombie benni shorts, 00
sale price: $54.00 $37.80



prior to wash/dry: width - 14.5"; inseam - 2"
99% cotton; 1% elastane


Hey ladies! Unfortunately, I have been sick this past week, but I cannot complain too much because prior to that I was in Maui. I wanted to share with you some recent finds from Abercombie & Fitch that I purchased for my trip. The benni shorts fit me perfectly. I love that they did not tug at my hips, nor did they slip down even after being worn for three days. I also stumbled upon the trista top that was perfect for the trip. It is sheer, so I paired mine with a green Free People bralette.

I hope everyone has been doing well! I look forward to catching up soon!


Related Content

View similar tops under the clearance section on Abercombie's website

14 comments:

  1. oh no, feel better! i actually have a lot of finds from A&F. they can have some good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Sorry to hear you were sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had good time in Maui. Your top is really pretty.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get better soon. Love your top. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my distressed jeans so much that I'm seriously thinking about a pair of cutoffs too. I think the Benni might just fit the bill ;) Thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh hope you shake that sickness off soon! You look good here though. I'm counting the weeks before I head off to Maui...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colors, great photos.I'm petite also and I love your blog!

    Love,
    Monica

    www.monicakwok.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear you've been sick Michelle :( Totally love this picture though, you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww hope you are feeling better! Glad to see you had a fun time in Maui though...love that top and what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon! Would love to hear more about your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Maui!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Boo for the sickness, I hope you recover soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just discovered your blog and I think is lovely! Would you like to be friends and follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is so pretty! And so jealous you were at the beach :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics