Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Hair...Again


CLOTHES: j. crew tee / loft jeggings / free people jacket
JEWELRY: necklaces from grandma's jewelry box and childhood
ACCESSORIES: banana republic belt / tory burch flats / francesco biasia purse



Here are the necklaces that I layered. The heart-shaped locket is actually from my 6th grade boyfriend...it was stored away in my grandmother's jewelry box. The "A" necklace sparked the statement, "I didn't know you were an Angels fan" twice tonight.


I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend! :)



Related Content

See my review of the J. Crew tee I am wearing.

15 comments:

  1. whoa, totally different hair!! that'll take me a bit to get used to! you always look adorable, tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drastic hair change! I love the new hair color! It really brings out your blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you that I got so excited when I saw your title, I love seeing new hair styles and hair color! I think this haircolor really suits you too, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you change your hair color? Your hair looks great either way. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!

    My husband was pretty surprised. He did not know that I was making a more drastic change. :) It will be interesting to see how my students react. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's entirely drastic! A great change because I love it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so chic with the new hairdo!! very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty hair! Now I want to see what it looks like curly :) I'm loving all of your necklace layering lately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a wonderful change. I love the new hair. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New hair looks really good on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hair color looks great on you, Michelle! I think Ping has that same jacket or something similar. =P Love how you layered the necklaces too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle you look fabulous!!! That colour REALLY suits you! Will you be wearing it straight more? I was asking around if you were on twitter (get on!! LOL!) b/c I just posted about my new curly hair routine - but maybe it doesn't apply to you now LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics