Monday, February 6, 2012

LOFT Slubbed Linen/Cotton Sweater


loft slubbed linen/cotton sweater, xxsp
style #277872   full price: $49.50


Hi ladies! Here is my last recent LOFT item. I love the look of this sweater on the model, but it did not look so good on me. I think the length of a regular xxs would work better for me.



I loved the look and feel of this material. The oatmeal color is gorgeous. However, the elastic bottom kept riding up. You can also see my bra a bit.



Lots of excess fabric at the armholes.







Related Content

See my recent reviews of the textural stitch sweater jacket and colorblocked dress
50% off spring favorites with code SPRINGSALE
Free shipping when you spend $125 or more
Enter for a chance to win LOFT forever

7 comments:

  1. I like the color of the sweater but it looks a bit short on you. I'm curious to see how the regular xxs will look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good dolman sleeve and the top looks great on the models. I wonder why the underarms look like that in person?! Really awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is nice and I think the green would look good on you too but yes longer length is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater and that green color is divine! My concern for me is where the wide band runs across the bottom.....not the best idea for my body type unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried that on too and liked the green on...but agree about the length of the regular probably being better! The excess arm fabric was weird as well! I still might pick it up on super sale if it makes it there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweater on you. It looks so comfy! I'm new to blogging and I'm having a giveaway. Check out my blog if you are interested. I'm going to follow you, hope you return the follow =)

    http://xiongkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that color on you. Looks beautiful. Too bad the fit is not right. I'm not sure what the sleeves are supposed to look like, but You should try regular sizing, the sleeve look better too.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics