Thursday, February 2, 2012

LOFT Colorblocked Dress


loft colorblocked dress, oop in fresh navy
style #275729   full price: $89.50




I love the length of this dress! My bra did not peek through the white.



This is how it looks after pulling the bottom down!



This is how it looked on me without tugging it down.



Looks saggy in back. A belt might help.


This is not a purchase I would make. Even with a belt, I feel that I would be having to adjust the bottom. If you are interested in this new item, there are only a few sizes left online, 00p being one of them.


Related Content

See my recent review of the LOFT textural stitch 3/4 sleeve sweater jacket
50% off spring favorites with code SPRINGSALE
Free shipping when you spend $125 or more
Enter for a chance to win LOFT forever

12 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I really don't like having to adjust my clothes all the time. :( The back does look saggy in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great on you from the front. Your legs really look gorgeous with that length. Too bad the bottom does not fit well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, the back is bad! so oddly saggy. i agree with your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love the idea of the dress. Too bad it didn't work out for you.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The front of the dress look good but the back of the dress look so big and saggy. Good decision. I hate having to adjust my clothes that to make it look normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It could be that I just have weird taste but I love the dress on you! Not so much that dress on the model but you look really great in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I love the front so much...and the short length. Rare for LOFT to have short skirts/dresses like this. I am tempted to try it on with a belt, or even try a 0p after reading the anonymous comment below.

      Delete
  7. I'm a fellow petite, and I recently bought this dress in 0P and it fits great. But I have a booty, so the sagging in the back isn't an issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it worked out for you! Now you have me curious about the size 0P. I have a larger backside for my size, so maybe I should try a size up...but then I worry about the top part not fitting right. :/

      Delete
  8. I tried this on and didn't have luck with it either

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's too bad it didn't work out for you because it looks really cute on you! This dress would have been very wearable for work too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I kind of have to laugh at these photos, because I ALWAYS try on dresses like these in the hope that they will look as good on me as they do the model, and every single time I get droopy-saggy-shelf booty. I don't know what it is, since I've seen these dresses look so good on others! But I just can't hack it. I've given up, and I so totally feel your pain. I've also contemplated buying said dresses and then just shuffle around people while I'm in public, ensuring that I am always facing forward so they can't see the awful back...but I'm not that gutsy. *Yet*.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics