Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kate Spade Sample Sale


kate spade crystal kaleidoscope double necklace
style #wbru3978   sample sale price: $148.00 $59.00

Kate Spade is having an online sample sale tonight of up to 75% off items. The sale ends at 11:59 PST tonight. The kaleidoscope necklace that I styled recently (see below or my post) is heavily discounted. Shipping is $5 for all 50 states and all sales are final.



CLOTHES: j. crew tee and pants
BRACELETS: banana republic and j. crew
ACCESSORIES: h&m belt / tory burch flats / prada purse


Other good deals:


An adjustable martini cocktail ring for $77.00 $25.00

The pop art leopard stevie baby bag would make a great airplane purse for $395 $149.00

Get the pop art leopard stevie purse for $295 $129.00


14 comments:

  1. michelle-- what a pretty necklace! love the colors. those pants look awesome on you too. you should wear them more often :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wearing these every week since I got them! I will most likely buy these in another color (not the green because I looked like I should be on Sesame Street) because they are so comfortable and fun!

      Delete
  2. Very tempted to get the necklace. Do you think it's well made? I'm really scared of tarnishing - after I got the Amrita Singh necklaces and saw how they degrade in such a short time. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only owned mine since December, but it does not seem like the type of jewelry that would tarnish.

      Delete
  3. What a colorful necklace. The necklace is a great way to add color to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so gorgeous! Your outfit reminds me of colorful summer. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, Michelle! You wear colored skinnies so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace...so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a great deal on the necklace! I love the colors of the stones and it goes so well with your colorful jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a colorful addition to the outfit! It totally goes with those blue jeans which look amazing on you by the way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with J Crew and colored denim at the moment. I really like how you put the outfit together. Simple yet very comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit it really does look great on you. However I think you don't do this necklace justice. I am not sure but I think it would look better worn with something else.

    Also too many designers worn at once is defs a fashion faux pas.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics