Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Haircut


CLOTHES: j. crew dress / loft tights
JEWELRY: ann taylor necklace / j. crew bracelet
ACCESSORIES: j. crew belt / cotton on scarf / frye boots / louis vuitton purse

Hey ladies! At my hair appointment this Saturday my girl took off a few inches, thinned out my hair, added some layers, and made me more of a strawberry blonde. I love the results...it was time for a change!

As for updates on our potential move...it seems like our top two choices right now are Seattle and the Boulder area in Colorado. My husband is still in the phone interview stages. As for me, I will figure out what I am doing once we move.


Enjoy your week! :)



Related Content

See my first attempt at styling this dress in the spring
See my sock trick for boots

15 comments:

  1. michelle-- that haircut is seriously so cute and i love that color. i love every single piece of this outfit. everything works so well together. i really like the LV bag too. i don't think i have seen it in that color or shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ping! Regarding the bag...it was a very nice Christmas present back in 2006. According to the gift receipt, the style is the Brentwood. The receipt also lists "nois", which after doing a quick Google search, I found out means "noisette", also meaning "beige."

      Delete
  2. Your new hair is so beautiful and good on you. That outfit is really great on your new hair style, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was not sure if tights would work out with the fabric...thought it would cling too much, but it worked just fine!

      Delete
  3. Loveee your new hair and that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been needing a cut for the longest time but am too lazy to make it happen. I love the way your cut turned out! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new and color. The outfit is so cute. Good luck to your husband on this job interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great! Wow...Seattle or Boulder...both very different climates from LV. Good luck to your hubby & hope you get things figured out soon. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you would be closer to where I am…if Seattle. Would love to see how you style in this weather. You haircut looks great! Your outfit offsets your new hair colour so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks gorgeous! Loving the olive + leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair - it's so sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle you look AMAZING!!! Don't you just love new hair? LOL! We need to share curly girl styling techniques ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! your hair took my breath away! i absolutely love the earthy tones in your outfit...!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit and haircut!! Wow moving is hard...good luck! I hope you move to a place where you can find a job..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loooove the hair and chic outfit, Michelle! Looks awesome on you! So exciting about the move!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics