Friday, January 6, 2012

J. Crew Keeper Chambray Shirt


j. crew keeper chambray shirt, oo in afternoon sky
style #44875   full price: $78.00

With so many chambray fans out there, I thought you ladies would be interested in seeing the fit of the keeper chambray shirt from J. Crew. Overall, I felt it was a relaxed fit when tucked. I can see this as a cute look to wear during the day. I like it paired with the J.Crew garment-dyed jeans I am wearing in the photos. It is a nice neutral palette that would allow you to have fun with accessories!

























Have a great weekend! :)



Related Content

See my review of the J. Crew pants I am wearing in these pics
Take 25% off online final sale items with code SHOPNOW ends today

14 comments:

  1. i just saw this one in store! i should just try it on next time. or perhaps wait for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color/shade of that chambray! That reminds me that I need to post up my review of the ON ones. haha Did you end up buying the J Crew one??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fit. I have to check it out at J.Crew today. Thanks for the review, Michelle. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good on you! fits you well. I'd prefer little darker color but I'll try it on. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Karen (littlepiecefnb) @SS Oops! A big "duh" on my part...I forgot to say that I did not get it. All of the items listed under "coming soon" are just fitting room posts. I wanted to try them on for reference when they go on sale in the future so readers can feel better about ordering offline...especially with all the "final sale" on J. Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a very similar chambray shirt that I love throwing into a variety of outfits!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the review Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very nice chambray shirt. The color looks gorgeous on you. Would love to see pics of the pants :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Petite Gorgeous At the end of this post I have a link to my review of these pants! :) They are so comfortable! I have worn them out to dinner/drinks twice now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that shirt and wear it non-stop! Probably way more than I should...but it's super cute & comfy :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Michelle Ooooh gotcha! haha No worries! That's really sweet of you to do that for all of us...to be our petite model. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics