Sunday, January 1, 2012

J. Crew Bataeu Tee


j. crew bateau tee, xxs in heather vintage blue
style #32362    my price: $34.50 $6.99

CLOTHES: gap legging jeans
JEWELRY: forever 21 necklace / h&m cuff
ACCESSORIES: unknown belt / frye boots / louis vuitton purse

For those on a budget, J. Crew may not seem like the place to shop. However, they offer amazing deals if you can wait for the sale price. You may remember the bahia hobo tote that I scored for under $13, which was originally $78. I have also found amazing deals on their belts. My newest obsession are their tees. The sale section at my local J. Crew is overflowing with these basic items at very low prices. Plus, there has often been an additional 30% off promotion during this holiday shopping season.




Elle surprised me with this necklace for Christmas! :)

Measurements after wash/hang dry: length in back - 21"; width at midpoint - 13.25"; width at bottom - 15.5"; length of sleeve up to neckline - 19"

The material is so soft! It is 55% cotton; 45% modal



bateau tees, xxs in unknown color and emerald
style #32362    my price: $34.50 $5.94 each

heathered raglan tee, xxs
style #32362    my price: $49.50 $11.84

vintage cotton long-sleeve v-neck tee in stripe, xxs in vintage champagne
style #61038    my price: $39.50 $14.87

On Friday, J. Crew offered a promotion of an additional 30% off sale items. The sales associate even gave me an additional 15% off with my teacher discount (that negates what I said about the teacher discount back in November)! I scored the tees above for 45% off the sale price!

For a free shipping deal, try signing up for J. Crew emails. I provided the sales associate with my minimaestra@hotmail.com email (I usually use a different account), and received a "Welcome" message from J. Crew with an offer of 10% off my purchase plus free shipping.



Related Content

See my review of the J. Crew vintage cotton v-neck tee
See fitting room pics of the J. Crew vintage cotton long-sleeve v-neck tee in stripe
See me style the J. Crew raglan tee
Kelly discusses buying duplicate items

18 comments:

  1. they do have some nice knits!! i cant believe the spring stuff is already in store. maybe that means even better sales are coming. i so wish my store had the same prices as yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had much luck with the J.Crew here. Maybe I should try again. =)Elle is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @easy petite looks The sa told me that the New York J. Crew stores never have sales!! I feel very fortunate to have so many sales and smaller sizes here!

    @With Each Passing Day Yes! Give them another try! :) I hope yours carries small sizes and lots of sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deals!!! That blue color is so pretty and you styled it so well for a casual yet stylish look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You totally scored here with these deals...nice work! And I love this shirt on you...just simply gorgeous! Not only does it look beautiful, but comfortable too!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. michelle-- what a freaking awesome deal!!! in order for them to give u a teacher discount, what do you have to show them? hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of that tee is gorgeous on you Michelle! Great deals too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely, love your chic and casual outfit and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!

    @Ping Hey Ping! I show them my school district id card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look sooo comfortable! I was looking for something to wear the other day and I realized that I don't have many basics except for tanks anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! The shirt looks so comfy. I only own one t-shirt by J. Crew but man, it was kind of a wallet killer considering it was around $40-something... for a v-neck t-shirt! I'll definitely have to look out for sales!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) That is exactly what I was going through!

    @Kimberly Thanks! Ouch! That is a steep price! Hope you can find some nice sale items next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your hair! How do you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Christina! :) I just use a straightener to make the waves! I let it air dry...usually over night. Then, working in sections, I use a heat protectant and work the straightener back and forth to create the waves. The review of the straightener I used can be found here: http://thepetitefittingroom.blogspot.com/2011/08/hana-professional-15-flat-iron-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is the style name and color of Frye boot you have on? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is the style name and color of Frye boot you have on? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So sorry for my late response! They are the Frye 'Carson' Pull-On Boot. I got them Christmas 2010.

      Delete
    2. Forgot to indicate the color: smoke smooth.

      Delete

Web Statistics