Monday, January 9, 2012

Free People Marled Yarn Pullover


marled yarn pullover, xs in ice combo
style #20410627   full price: $88.00


I know I have said this before, but I am very excited that I finally have a Free People store in Las Vegas! On my first visit, I tried on the marled yarn pullover. I love all the possibilities of this neutral piece, but I was not wanting to pay full price. I hope it is reduced soon!




I tried these on with the vegan shorts in a size o. They seem to look okay in the pictures, but they were a tad too big at the waist.



I wish I would have grabbed a bralette or bandaeu top to try on with this in the fitting room.



The sweater was so cozy!




I hope you are having a nice start to your week! :)



Related Content

See the outfit I wore shopping that day
Send a love letter to Free People for a chance to win a $200 gift card

8 comments:

  1. That sweater is SUPER cute...and definitely versatile...looks great on you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle-- this is such a cute sweater! i been spoiled by recent sales and promos. i hate paying full price now. i hope it goes on sale too! i also noticed that a lot of Fp bottoms have big waist >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. So boho chic!...and I love your hair like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the sweater! definitely purchase it when the price does down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! :)

    @Ping I know! I was just thinking that my dollar is not stretched like it is at stores like J. Crew and Ann Taylor!

    @Callandra Thanks! My part was not working out, so I threw on the hat just to see...ended up liking it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, I was wondering what size you are in that sweater! I'm a small, but I was going to order a large online to ensure that its baggy. Do you think I should order a large - or do you think its already baggy enough?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I was wearing an xs. Maybe you could try calling Free People customer service and seeing if they can provide you with the measurements of a small, medium, and large. A large would definitely be baggy...it is a tough call!

      Delete

Web Statistics