Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Petite Secret Santa Reveal



Those fun H&M finds you see above are from my Secret Santa, Annie. Some of you may remember the Petite Secret Santa Exchange 2010 hosted by Jessy. She coordinated another this year using a neat program called Elfster. The site allows you to set up a private group in which members can create a wishlist, ask anonymous questions, and answer anonymous user questions. Through this program, I was assigned Elle. I was so excited! I have known Elle for over a year now, so buying gifts for her was easy and fun!

Annie's gifts arrived earlier than expected, November 25! It was a nice early Christmas treat! Here are a few ways I have styled the items:



CLOTHES: michael stars tank / free people bralette
JEWELRY: necklaces and ring from grandma's jewelry box
bracelets: banana republic and j. crew
ACCESSORIES: loft scarf

This was worn the same day I received the package. I was so excited to create an outfit around the cuff! My husband and I had a meetup with a college friend planned at Yardhouse that night.



CLOTHES: loft sweater dress / free people jacket / forever 21 leggings
JEWELRY: necklaces: j. crew and loft
ACCESSORIES: tory burch flats / prada purse

I wore this out Christmas shopping with my family. This xs belt is the perfect size for me...I can wear it on my hips or around my waist.



CLOTHES: j. crew tee / james perse jacket / banana republic jeans
ACCESSORIES: unknown brand belt / b. makowsky purse / frye boots

I paired the scarf with my newest J. Crew bargain tee ($6.99!) on Christmas Eve. My husband said several times that day that he liked the scarf! :)

Thank you so much to Annie for these thoughtful gifts! They are all getting so much use!! :)


Related Content

See the 2010 and the 2011 gift exchange
Elle shares my gifts to her
See my review of the Free People suede jacket

18 comments:

  1. So happy you like your gifts Michelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous items. I love your hair all wavy-like in the first pick Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love how small the cuff fits? : ) It also came in black & brown, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun items! i really like both outfits, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in the first pic! Can't believe you scored that J.Crew tee for $6.99. I am going to check my local store and see if they still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful gifts from Annie! I LOVE that scarf on you! Now you're making me want to knit one :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Really Petite So much! I just wore the cuff out again tonight! :)

    @Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) Thanks, Elaine! I am trying to change it up! :) Even thinking of changing my hair color during my next visit!

    @The Little Dust Princess Yes! Very petite friendly!

    @easy petite looks Thanks! That cuff is so much fun to wear! It has me wanting more cuffs! :)

    @PetiteLittleGirl Thanks, Sydney! The style # of the shirt is 50078. There were a few tees at my J. Crew that were marked down to less than $20.

    @SewPetiteGal Thanks! The scarf kept me so warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great! I really like the bracelet

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. michelle, you have such a great style -- so boho chic. i love all the ways you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne did a wonderful job on the gifts. Michelle, I love how you pair the cuff and the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She got you some awesome things! Love how you styled them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sweater dress look, soo chic! Great accessories from your SS. And great deal on that scarf!

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so many goodies. Love the 3 outfits you put together. The white bracelet looks so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such awesome gift and what a great idea among bloggers. I love your outfits and your hair is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Tiffany Thanks, Tiffany! It has been so much fun to wear!

    @Ping Thanks, Ping! :)

    @With Each Passing Day, @TaraMixandMatch, and @TheTinyHeart She did! I love receiving accessories to play with!


    @Vicky Thanks, Vicky! It is fun styling an outfit around an accessory!

    @just tututiny Thank you! My hair seems to behave differently after each wash! Always a challenge trying to style it! :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. All fun looks Michelle! A petite bloggers secret Santa exchange is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that scarf on you!! Looks great with your eye colour!!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics