Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kate Spade No Sleep Till Brooklyn Eyemask


kate spade no sleep till brooklyn eyemask
style #PSRU0758   clearance price: $8.00 $4.00

If asked to list my top five favorite bands/artists, Beastie Boys would be among them ("Paul Revere" is definitely on my top five song list!). So, my fellow Beastie Boy lovers can understand why I instantly fell for the No Sleep Till Brooklyn bangle by Kate Spade. I loved it so much that I was willing to pay full price! gasp! Sadly, the bangle did not fit my tiny wrist. Enter the much cheaper item, an eyemask! Since I waited too long to purchase this novelty online, I had to seek one out via phone.


Tips when placing orders over the phone:

  • If free shipping is advertised online, ask for that same deal through the store (I asked, but was denied. The shipping was $5)
  • Ask for an email confirmation (I was told I would be sent one, but I never received it).
  • If your local store does not have the item, order from the nearest state or county. I placed my order through a California store on Tuesday (11/27) night and received it today (11/29).


Here are the other "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" themed items offered by Kate Spade:













Online purchases receive free shipping to all 50 states!

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are soo cute! I am trying not to order the bangles! =)

    p.s. Followed you from my friend Elaine's blog! =)

    xox,

    ML
    @20YS
    WIN 1-Year Supply of THANN Body Butter
    http://www.twentyyork.com/2011/12/whole-new-year-of-thann.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted the sweater about a month ago and am in the process of making my own version. Although the though has crossed my mind to take it one step further and change the text to the sign logo for Paul's Boutique and see if anyone gets the joke. I most likely would have students asking me if it came from that store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute phrase!! Love the bangle but the eye mask is just as cute :) Happy new year!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @20 York Street Hey! Glad you found me! The bangles would be great considering where you live! :p You could always stalk them...they will eventually go on sale! :)

    @littlenashua I am excited to see your final product!

    @Chelle It came in handy this morning when I wanted to sleep longer! :) Happy New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! Saw ML is stalking you Michelle :P Those bangles are so cute. Sadly ML and I would have to ask someone from the US to purchase them :P

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics