Friday, December 23, 2011

J. Crew Vintage Cotton Long-sleeve V-neck Tee in Stripe


vintage cotton long-sleeve v-neck tee in stripe, xxs in vintage champagne
style #61038    sale price: $39.50 $19.99

Sadly, J. Crew's website is back to marking some of their sale items as "final sale." This tee is one of those items, so I hope this review helps to ensure that you are confident if you decide to purchase it online! After viewing these pictures, I wish I would have purchased this top. I happened to find two other tees marked down to $9.99 plus an additional 30% off, but this tee was only marked down to $24.99, so it seemed less appealing. I will definitely look for this shirt again during my next store visit!




The arms and sleeve length fit great.



This is slightly sheer from the back. If I were to wear this for work, I would use a vest to cover up the bra band.



Remember my early Christmas outfit that I had put together after shopping at J. Crew recently? The shirt had a hole in the armpit! I am so glad that I did not remove the tag. Back it went, and I picked up the bateau tee and stripe wispy cotton crew (style #50078, no longer available online) in xxs for $6.99 each! At least I got to wear my holiday-ish scarf and the sparkly belt (not pictured). :)


30% off your entire in store purchase thru 12/24 and 20% off final sale items online with code MUSTSHOP thru 12/28

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the scarf on you Michelle...so pretty...and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hole in the armpit? wth? How does JCrew let this slip through?
    I need to come up with a Christmas'y outfit soon 'cuz it's Christmas eve and I have no idea what to wear on Christmas. :) Your red scarf is very festive. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that you caught the rip before you removed the tag! I wish retailers would at least inspect the clothing first before putting it out on the racks. The striped tee fits you very well, and such a great deal too :)

    And merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics