Sunday, December 11, 2011

Free People Suede Jacket and Naia Heel


suede jacket, xs in tan
style #22941710   my price: $298.00 $69.95

naia heel, 37 in tan
style #20570255   my price: $198.00 $49.95

vintage cotton v-neck tee, xxs in black / loft jeggings / j. crew belt / ann taylor necklace / prada purse and charm

This jacket was a great deal, but was almost a return for me. It had such a pungent leather odor that I actually stored it in an extra bedroom because I was afraid that it would smell up our closet. After spending a week "airing out", the leather smell is subtle and can be housed with my other clothes. I even wore it out last night and did not catch any intense whiffs. :)

Although this jacket is no longer available online, you can check its availability in stores when you click on the product link.



The jacket features an oversized collar and cropped fit. It also has front pockets. The sleeves are wide enough to layer over long-sleeved tops.



18.75" sleeve length (starting at underarm seam) / 18.75" length from back
Shell: 100% leather / body lining: 100% cotton / sleeve lining: 100% polyester
Professional leather care only



I ordered these in sizes 37/6 and 38/7. Important to note, the shoe box size does not match the Free People shoe size chart (which I cannot find online anymore). Typically, I am a size 7 or 7.5, with the exception of my 6.5 TOM's. If I do decide to keep these shoes, I will keep the 37. I could feel my heel slipping a bit in the 38, which would just get worse over time with more wear.


Receive free shipping on your first Free People purchase by signing up for their emails!


Related Content

My Free People Deals during the Thanksgiving break.

10 comments:

  1. Awww....your baby is so pretty!! The jacket is pretty too! ;) I'm surprised that the sleeves aren't too long on you, but they look just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! So unique and you found a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes look soooo good on you (and they seem so "you" too)! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful suede jacket...glad you kept it! Those shoes look so interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Bonnie, and I have an obsession with Free People. Anytime I visit their website, I buy approximately $200 worth of stuff. I really have to limit how frequently I visit.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the suede jacket, michelle! very cute and very you! the jacket looks much darker on the model? i'm guessing it came in 2 colors?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Callandra Thanks! She does match my jacket pretty well! But I won't be holding her while wearing the jacket! :p

    @Bonnie Sadly, it is so easy to spend lots at Free People! I try my best to stick to the sales! :)

    @PingHey Ping! Nope, this is the same color that the model is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You score so well at Free People. That jacket suits you so well.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics