Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Free People Deals

Hi ladies! I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and shopping weekend! I am looking forward to hearing about your finds! I stay inside on Black Friday, so here are my online deals from Free People:



naia heel, tan
style #20570255   sale price: $198.00 $49.95



suede jacket, xs in tan
style #22941710   sale price: $298.00 $69.95



esther's crochet fringe tunic, xs in black
style #22803324   sale price: $98.00 $19.95



supersoft hi low tee, xs in sunrise red
style #20607834   sale price: $48.00 $19.95


Free shipping until 11/28. Now you can check the availability of items online and in-stores!

9 comments:

  1. Those shoes are awesome, and I love the striped tee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle-- great picks! there is another item i been eyeing too!
    http://www.freepeople.com/sale-all-sale/double-breasted-tie-wool-coat/
    still lots of sizes left...wondering if i should wait for a deeper sale?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love them all, but those shoes are GORGEOUS.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging that chunky heel on that pair of heels. I didn't head out into the fray on Friday, but on Saturday, I actually made some returns at my mall (not sure what I was thinking lol). Overall it wasn't too bad, even at my Nordie's shoe department, which is usually a zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staying in is the right choice. I myself did more online damage than in store. :) I can't wait to see you model these Free People pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stayed in too Michelle! First year I didn't go shopping and it felt really nice. I cannot wait to see that jacket and those shoes in action.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable shoes!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great deals! I'm especially drawn to those shoes - gorgeous and can't wait to see you wear them!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics