Sunday, November 6, 2011

LOFT Rugby Stripe Boiled Wool Jacket


LOFT rugby stripe boiled wool jacket, xxsp, safari green
style #271799   full price: $118



I thought this jacket was adorable! I especially love the lapel and cropped fit!



The sleeve length is great!

This is a dry clean only item, but that is expected with a wool coat. It is not like a shirt that would need to be laundered after every wear. So if we meet again when it is on mega sale ($50 or less), then perhaps I will make it mine!

I also wanted to let you know that I have added a new page to this site, Current Items. It features an updated list of all items still available online in the size I reviewed.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends! :)



30% off your entire full-price purchase when you buy a sweater. Use code SWEATER30

10 comments:

  1. michelle-- i love the color of that sweater. i do love the cropped length as well. i like the top you're wearing underneath too, looks like there's a hint of sparkle??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really cute...I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket looks so much better on you than the model! It looks too cropped and too loose on her but perfect on you. I'm also loving the green striped pattern (though also have an affinity for the navy version) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a perfect fall shade! I used to have a boiled wool sweater that used to be so scratchy but softened up after so many wears. How does this sweater feel against your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ping Yes...it is sparkly! I found it on the clearance rack at Ann Taylor the other week!

    @Canadianpetite I do not remember feeling itchy. But I am not 100% positive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the sleeves actually fit!! how rare. great find at LOFT!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute jacket. I'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love that jacket Michelle! I haven't been in a Loft store for ages so I hadn't seen it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a 4'8" teacher, living in Seattle (glad you enjoy it here), and am so glad I ran across your blog when looking for LOFT! Quick question - technically, your teacher discount shouldn't apply to sale items that are already marked down for a promotion (like 40% off), but sometimes, some associates have allowed it, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea! I am so jealous of you in Seattle! :p In October of 2010 I sent an email to LOFT inquiring about the "official" rule. Part of what I received was the following: "...please be assured going forward it (referring to the teacher discount) should be valid with any in-store offers/sales." However, the stores are honoring the 15% off discount in addition the to in-store promotion less and less. They usually say something like, "Okay, just this one time" or do not let me have the extra discount at all. Thanks for bringing this up...I will email LOFT again and find out the "official" rule once more! Expect a post soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics